Translation and Documentation

Communication can be difficult and sometimes its essential to get some assistance, our translators have years of experience with many different kinds of work from furniture shopping to dental appointments.

Company tax returns and financial reports need to be done each year, the financial year in Bulgaria is January to December so unlike the UK they need to be done before April.

Although you no longer need a company to buy property in Bulgaria if you are a EU citizen, you still may require someone to help with other administration work, if you are planning to live here full time you will need to apply for residency, you may also be required to pay your health insurance.

Vehicle registration and insurance is another process that we can assist with.

We strongly advise the you take out buildings and/or contents insurance too.

Services available:documentation

  • tax return and associated work
  • residency
  • house insurance
  • vehicle registration
  • vehicle insurance
  • payment of taxes
  • health insurance

Whatever your requirements we can help, please contact us for prices.